Practice Manager at The Locksbottom Clinic
We currently have an opportunity for a Practice Manager
You will be an experienced manager to take over and grow the existing part time role.
The ideal candidate will have excellent management and communication skills and have a customer service mind set. You will also be able to manage a team, delivering targets and standards.
Working knowledge of M/S office suite and used to working with Appointment/Management software with a medical background would be advantageous, as well as a good understanding of financial management, accounting software, and salaries and pensions.
- Support Locksbottom Podiatry, JK Physio and The Locksbottom Clinic administratively and managerially.
- Support and manage the reception team.
- Maintain, evaluate, improve and implement the necessary and agreed policies, procedures and contracts.
- Responsible for the performance reviews and appraisal systems for the administrative staff.
- Manage and drive a productive, efficient and professional team with continual monitoring and development.
- Develop and drive the Marketing strategy of Locksbottom Podiatry, JK Physio and The Locksbottom Clinic
- Manage accounts, staff salaries and banking.
- Office Management experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Marketing experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Customer Service experience
- Understanding of the team building process and performance management
How to apply
If you are interested in applying please send your CV along with a covering letter to to email@example.com