Skip to content
- You will be required to complete a few forms to help us with our records and to assist the Physiotherapist with understanding your past medical history.
- The Physiotherapist will take a detailed history both with regards your present concerns and also previous history.
- The Physiotherapist will do a relevant examination to your problem.
- The Physiotherapists will explain their findings, how they can help and what the best course of action will be.
- You will be given a written plan of the key findings, key objectives from treatment, key advice, and any exercises that you are required to do.
- At the first session the Physiotherapist will endeavour to do give you some treatment if time allows, but occasionally it may be deemed better to spend the time on assessment and management advice.