Update April 2022 – COVID Measures
Despite the easing of measures, as we are a Healthcare setting, we are advised by Public Health England, the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), that our infection control measures should remain in place until further notice.
Our COVID compliance procedures will remain:
- We will continue to wear appropriate PPE
- You will still be required to wear a mask and to wash your hands on arrival.
- We will continue the cleaning and hygiene measures.
Considerations for attending:
- Please do not attend if you have have tested positive on either a Lateral Flow Antigen Test or a PCR Test
- Please do not attend if you have any Covid-like symptoms unless you have a negative test result
We will continue to offer ONLINE ‘ZOOM’ or Phone appointments if required. These have proved very effective and are also covered by most Health Insurance Companies. You can find out more here.
Testimonial from one of our ‘online’ patients: “A huge thank you for adapting and offering online sessions. They have been invaluable in providing the continuity of care I need and are very interactive. Please can we keep as an option post Covid”.
Many thanks for your continued patience and support. We hope you are all keeping healthy and enjoying the easing of restrictions. Remember we are here to help and to support your return to doing the things you love. Your health is important to us.
If you need to contact us please call 01689 889909 or email us on email@example.com