COVID 19 (Coronavirus) Policy
Further to the developments of the situation regarding the Coronavirus, we would like to make you aware of the actions we are taking and the procedures we are following:
- We fully intend to do our best to remain open and to support you and all our other valued clients, through this challenging time.
- Following the advice and guidelines from the government and Public Health England if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, we are required to ask to postpone your appointment with us:
* A new persistent cough, dry or productive.
* New shortness of breath
* A fever
* Or have been in close contact with a known or suspected Covid-19 sufferer in the last 14 days
- We have also asked the same of any admin or clinical staff working in the Locksbottom Clinic, JK Physio or Locksbottom Podiatry.
We would also like to re-assure you that we have a strict health and safety policy in place, with a daily cleaning plan, which includes the cleaning of all exposed hard surfaces.
As well as this, we have taken extra measures with specific consideration of the coronavirus outbreak:
- We are asking all patients to wash their hands on entering the building, as well as offering the use of hand gel.
- We have removed the magazines in reception but please feel free to bring your own.
- Please use a tissue for coughs and sneezes, or use your sleeve if you don’t have a tissue.
- We will maintain the safe recommended distance where possible, and ask you to do the same.
If you feel you cannot attend, we understand, but please do let us know, and if you need to speak to your Physiotherapist we will do our best to help you remotely.
Many thanks for your help and support.
Jo Kingston MCSP
Practice Principal & Director