Skip to content
Do I need to bring anything with me to my 1st appointment?
- Please bring your GP or Consultant referral if you have one.
- If you have had any X-rays or MRIs on disc please bring those so that the Physiotherapists can look at them if required. It is not a problem if you do not have these.
- Please bring any investigation reports.
- Please bring your insurance membership number and pre- authorisation number if you are claiming through your medical insurance company, as well as any information on excess or policy limits.
- Please bring shorts if required.